Within our constitution we have the following dress code which members are asked to adhere to.
- Roll-ups/club competitions – white above the waist, grey below the waist, flat soled shoes, white headwear
- Mid-week friendly matches – approved club white top, mid-grey tailored trousers, shorts or skirt below the waist, flat soled shoes, white headwear
- Weekend friendly matches - approved club white top, white tailored trousers, shorts or skirt below the waist, flat soled shoes, white headwear
- The wearing of shorts for away matches is subject to opposition regulations.
- National, Kent & outside competitions – as per competition dress rules, bearing in mind that members are representing the Club.
- Where a member is selected to represent the Club in any competition where the Club pays the entry fee, it is expected that they will comply with the competition dress rules.
Official cub tops with our logo on can be purchased from Casey's in Blackfen. We ask that members have their first name printed underneath our logo as this helps introductions in matches. Off road parking is available in front of the shop. Members are asked to try and avoid getting shirts during the shops busy period leading up to the start of the new academic year as Casey's are predominantly a schoolwear shop.
246 Blackfen Road
0208 850 8645
0208 850 8645
Normal opening hours Mon to Sat 9am to 5pm
Summer opening times Mon to Sat 9am to 5 pm
Sunday 10 to 4
( Summer times are from July to Aug )